Now, to accept this award, I must do the following: thank and link back to the awesome person who gave me this award, state 7 things about myself, and pass it along to other awesome blogs.
So here are seven facts about me!
1. I am a very fluent bilingual bordering on trilingual. It's troublesome at times, because a story just won't make up its mind what language it wants to be in. I've had instances where I've used both languages, and gone back and had to translate one into the other.
2. I love to paint digitally. I'm no means good at it, of course, but I still insist on doing it all the time - kind of reminds of that other thing I do, where I type stories out and pretend they make sense to other people. Mostly all self-taught here, however. Observe: it is a beagle's nose I drew from a reference when doing a texture study.
3. I have thing for glasses and guys. I don't fall for guys with glasses - because that would be more than half the world's population - but when I find attractiveness goes up when a guy puts on glasses. I myself always insist on contacts when going outside, however.
4. Being a sensible and busy student (or without a kitchen and half-adequate cooking skills, more like), I live on yogurt.
5. I do bake, however.
6. I'm a bibliophile and a music addict. I can't walk or write (or breathe, it seems) without music, and I play eight instruments. I cannot sing to save my life.
A parody of “The Dangerous Shirt” by Alberto Rios
The toothbrush in my washroom is dangerous.
I shouldn't have put toothpaste on.
Because I have, I will brush my teeth.
If I brush my teeth, I will change into pajamas.
If I am in my pajamas, I will be drawn towards the bed,
The bed and not the desk – the bed,
Because if I am in my pajamas,
I will not want to study.
So if I get near the bed, that's it -
Shake your fist at me, because I will lie down.
And if I lie down, I will close my eyes.
I will close my eyes and fall asleep.
The danger of the toothbrush – of course,
Always, every moment, it is so obvious.
Now, enough about me! On to the lovely people who deserve this award!!
Please take the time to visit these fantastic blogs! =)
There's a Place I Dream About
Every Other Writer Has a Blog... Why Can't I?
Crime, Thriller, Horror and... One Bad Romance
Living On Earth
Alberta's Sefuty Chronicles